Make the most of a terrible situation. Survive - barely.
Take care of a group of travelers on a post-apocalyptic road-trip across the United States in this turn-based survival game. Fight off scary creatures, rescue stranded survivors, and scavenge for supplies like fuel, first aid kids, and weapons. Decide where to go next: upgrade this wrecked car, or rescue that dog? And don’t forget, there are consequences for every action. Overland is about close calls, dramatic escapes, hard choices, arguing about whether or not that dog gets rescued, and the end of the world.
- secret stuff we can’t post about yet
- fixes for the show floor demo
- finally fixed the haunted End Turn button
- started working on localization
- more secret stuff
- SLIME TECHNOLOGY
- rebalanced every map
- rebalanced wood shield
- democratized slime removal
- ash-lump corpses aren’t alive anymore
- ugh more secret stuff sry sry sry
- new scavenge locations!
- PHOTO MODE
- new rescue locations!
- new item: flashlight!
- new item: garbage!!
- inspect is more instant now
- fixed “dismantle corpses” bug
- can’t drag corpses into vehicles anymore
- rebalanced out-of-gas levels
- fixed old car armor visibility bug
- fixed several trade / camp bugs
- fixed siphon bugs
- fixed ‘COMBIN’ label
- no more too-friendly fuel-hunters
- fixed thing of too many angry folks
- camera angle adjustments
- loads of new audio from maestro jocelyn!!
- fixing the haunted End Turn button
- updating the demo title screen oops